Our commitment to excellence enables us to provide our customers with the highest level of service and support.
At Advantage Electric Supply we continously seek out dynamic individuals who are interested in taking a leading role in an entrepreneurial environment, and looking for a fast-paced, rewarding career in sales.
To apply for a position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 510-324-9070
OPPORTUNITIES AT ADVANTAGE ELECTRIC SUPPLY:
Date Posted: July 21, 2014
- Identify sales opportunities.
- Develop sales opportunities and identify potential accounts; solicit new accounts; build rapport; provide technical information and explanations; prepare quotations.
- Close orders by answering telephone, fax, and email inquiries; verify and enter information.
- Develop accounts by checking customer's buying history; suggest related and new items; explain technical features.
- Track and resolve problems quickly.
- Update job knowledge by studying new products; participating in educational and training opportunities.
- Accomplish department and organization goals by accepting ownership; Explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Understand all steps of the sales cycle.
- Work closely with channel partners.
- Computer skills: A good working knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive worker and a self-starter.
- Ability to work both autonomously and with a team.
- Work accurately and consistently.
- Aptitude to learn and grasp new concepts and have a desire to continually improve your skills and product knowledge.
- Have tenacity and perseverance.
- Be able to work under pressure and multitask.
Disclaimer: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature & level of work performance by employees and not designed or be interpreted as a full list of duties or responsibilities.